Wednesday, May 15, 2013


My Thought  towards Web base Lecture………

                                I had my first experience on web base lecture on last Wednesday at my university premises. It was about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) lecture under the digital marketing subject. One of best professional in SEO who live in Australia deliver two hour lecture throughout internet by using some kind of adobe soft ware to Our University. we was university of Sri Jayewardenepura in Srilanka. It was welcome to our university web base lecture and my first ever experience on web base lecture. Therefore after the lecture I feel most of the things as a student that was experienced. Some are positive and some are negative. Firstly shall I talk about my positive feelings towards web base lecture.

                          We can reach global knowledge as well by using web base lecture. It means we can get ideas and share experiences from resource persons who are live in all over the World. Therefore we can reach global knowledge and we become a globalize Graduate. It may be big advantage for us when we going to job market. Other thing is its cost effective method to deliver the lectures. If lecturers have to come in to the university it makes time wastage and resource wastage also. Because of this method lecturers can deliver their lecture from convenience place as their wish. I see web base lecture has some attractiveness of student also. But I can’t tell exactly because it was first experience of web base lecture to most of student. That’s all about my positive feelings on web base lecture.

                Not only positive feelings I feel some negative ideas also on web base lecture. I feel it’s a death lecture. No any live situation within the two hour. Someone on the screen and he just speak and speak. Therefore I feel very uncomfortable for sit over the two hours. We didn't feel it is a lecture. I feel it’s a like watch move or video clip. Because of that very difficult to store in the my mind. It is a huge disadvantage for the student. But according to my thought reasons for these negative feelings is we unfamiliar with web base lecture. When we familiar with like web base lecture it may be become a best way of the delivering lecture.  We have to participate series of web base lecture to familiar with them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment